miercuri, 24 februarie 2010

Don’t Stop the Dance

The Golden Triplette


Indeed, I must admit that I am a big Bryan Ferry fan.

Lately I realised what was missing in the blog! The music, of course!

When I was a boy, this Golden Triplette was made of Gullit, Rijkaard and Van Basten for AC Milan and when I was a little kid there were Athos, Portos and Aramis. Now will get a little bit british.

Music is my life, as Romanians like to say and think, therefore I will have a friendly attitude, so no hard stuff J

For the moment, let’s dance a little, this weather is driving us nuts, damn it!

Feel depressed? Same shit happens everyday? Bored? Deceived? Well, I got the right thing for you. Nice lyrics too.

A nice surprise comes along fresh from my man Wiley. This gentleman is the only reason that one day I might wear a Rolex, hahaha. Vintage, of course, what were you thinking? But first comes Tag in this race. Getting back to our track, this song is dope, maaaan! Check out those extraordinary beats! And the video! This song beated out the worst flu of me, maaan! Wiley is the man. And Emeli Sande is the woman.

The song will be out on 28th of February, out meaning on iTunes probably, but it is already on MTV Dance J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXIwQR1v-ds

Day N Nite and if you smiled already you probably like Kid Cudi as much as I do. Finally a fine less commercial track from the “One Love” album of David Guetta, of course, it’s with Kid Cudi, maaaan! This one will bring peace to your heart. Just like in the 90’s. Dope lyrics, of course. It’s gettin’late but I don’t mind… Oh yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byYsC6B7uGI

Finally, goldies even oldies, 3 years ago a song pull me out of the blue. It’s Dizzee Rascal and he is just shinning, literally. Big love and respect, man! This song it’s so funny, so happy, it just makes you move! You can bet on that. And I really love it when you flex like that J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUPleuj42w0

So you have it, around 5 songs to listen to. I will get back with more about the latest HIM and Massive Attack, of course.

Yours truly,

Ioan Andrei Dimulescu

Un comentariu:

  1. see my blog! and the pictures from the first mini fashion show)
    take care, Aleksandra.

    RăspundețiȘtergere