marți, 16 februarie 2010

Un peu d'AIR sur la terre (besides Lacoste;)


Keep your hands in the AIR! Merci beaucoup!


Besides Strange Love Party @ Popa Nan 82 on Saturday night (I will get back on that, don't you worry about a thing on this blog or about me;) last week was really keen on treats, and one of them was the AIR concert in Bucharest, at Sala Polivalenta, the place where almost all the great artists are coming in this fu...nky town. Almost, because there are also other places where the great artists are making our skin chillin'.

As for the crocodile brand, which I use to love a lot due to my favorite rap artists and the late Gheorghe Dinica (Al Pacino of Romania), I will buy it only from France, as you should do with Swiss watches if you go to the land of chocolate, cheese, money and milk. It is worth it, I will prove it in the near future.

Awesome live performance of AIR, new songs from the last album but also all the hits that made us happier along the time, from the suicides of the virgins to the stars viewed by Kelly. Of course, old ping-pong on computer to the big screen!

Bucharest is under snow, ice and water attack this winter. On the way to concert all was in these three forms of Aqua, so after walking on water, I just enter on time - 21:00 hours, to catch some fantastic vibes from my dear friend and Electric Brother! Nice soul man, I gotta ask you about the title of that song, around 21:10, please!

21:20 - AIR live in the atmosphere! The visuals were awesome, but here it is some story told by a friend:

"Man, I have been to Barcelona to these guys' concert. Man, it was near the golf and airport, and the planes were crossing by just above our heads and the lights and visuals were like 100 times better! It was the shit!"

True story I presume but also this concert was a night to remember, from all the friends I've met, to the sms-es I will never forget.

Minuses: no coins for the bars, a real mess. You cannot do this in 2010, even in Romania, even in Sala Polivalenta.
No ashtrays. Just some litter boxes. You wonder why people are throwing the buds on the floor? This is why!
Police won't let taxis go up the hill! NTM - Fuck la police, it is also French, putain!
But AIR are one of the best bands of all times and I really love their art from the deepest shadows and brilliant highlights of my heart (now you know the subject of my future review, and yes, it's new).

So, congratulations and all my gratitude for the people in charge of the concert. You will always be my friend bro, I can never forget about the interview with The Violin God Balanescu.

And if you wonder, dear readers, yes, I payed for my ticket, so the lines above are for real. Because when you do something for real, people will believe you accordingly. (So, my brother give me the ticket as a gift, okay?)

All I need...


Photos by George Grosescu.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu