miercuri, 10 februarie 2010

Welcome to my world, have a nice trip!


Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, and you too Misses :))))),

For the ones who don't know me yet, my name is Andrei Ioan Dimulescu, but my friends are calling me DIMI, one of the numerous nicknames I got along my 34 years of most happy experiences.

For the ones who know me already, well, this is it. When it's on it's on, so hit me now! Big smile as always...

Born in Romania, raised in heaven, becoming a man in hell and living in a shitty country (the infrastructure of pipes is on the last place in Europe, except Albania), I am credited with a smile that very rarely fades away.

I am proud to spend almost 13 years as a journalist in the lifestyle world of magic and illusion. The last years were dedicated to luxury, time (wristwatches and clocks) and also, more important, conspiracy theories.

Since the 8th of January 2010 I become a Freeman again, working as a freelancer, and I believe this must be the best way for a journalist, except the case when after that you are becoming the owner of your own media empire.

So, this is why we meet here like in The Mask - Cherie, we met again!!! - one of my favourite lines when I was younger...

I always thought that web logs are for housewives in search for free plumbers, but I guess I was all wrong and I am proud to admit it. Blogs are also for other people without a steady job.

Therefore, here we are. I will write about my world, where you can discover perfect cocktails, music with feelings, movies that will move you, books that will feel you, people that will thrill you, experiences as lived as live and direct and many other tricks and trips. Did I mention also magic?

Also, we will find the most particular insider's perspective of Bucharest nightlife, artistic and sport events, and also riots, revolutions, street fighting, politicians schemes, places or people (except politicians, they are not people as we all know) to avoid or to conquer.

Of course, it will be more than Bucharest, as I love to travel, probably as much as Genghis Han.

Do not forget: the life is short but the night is long. Be happy, live with dignity so we can raise anytime and any place your head high. Love, peace and unity!

Sincerely yours,
I.A.D.


2 comentarii: