luni, 28 iunie 2010

Massive politics






Ion Iliescu a murit
(Ion Iliescu - former genocidal president of Romania is dead)


Back on the track, live! Two years have passed, but they returned to this damned city that we love so much and hate equally and they told us that the last show here was the inspirational for collaborating with Martina in new projects! Flattering.... isn't it?!

As the sun sets over the city, the people gathers to this new location, Zone Arena. Rammstein also tonight, tough competition, ey?! But my mind was made up. Safe from harm. It is almost 7 hours and I am already in. Sunny late afternoon, young people making queues at the bars, wanting beer, or a Bacardi Cola or even Jagermeister with coke. Pecsi, at it is. :)) Suddenly, in half an hour the queue is over 50 meters long and I have finished long time ago my water, even eliminated it since. Serious drinks are imminent but, again the queue, typical for Romanians, follow me to learn more. Anyway, I even gained some "elegant fashion bracelet falling into the temptation of the smoking vice, so cancerous, I know. More toilets and more bars in this new location, please!
Martina, what a great voice, beautiful, thank you, girl! And the crowd exploded at 21:10, if my memory is good enough. At 23:46 they finished up, people wanting more, making noise with their feet on the floor.

They thanked us in our own language, they even wrote us part of the written messages in Romanian and these messages were so true! From the names of the drugs poisoning you because is so cool, to the real figures of the world of today, from the Gaza Strip to the fashion world - Ginza Tanaka bag. But this is the world we live in, must be normal, eh?! At least for two hours you knew the right price of your normality.
I guess we all have to thank once again our man Funky and his One Events for bringing back to us one of the few real shits in this world! Thanks man, as I always thanked you, you are the one who make it possible for me the interview with Alexander Balanescu and this was one of the happiest moments of my professional life! Ladies and gentlemen, Cristi Busuioc, applause please!

Getting back to the show, just when one of my friends told me that the sound is not so good if is allowing us to speak freely, the speakers let the voices to go higher and higher, and it was fabulous!
Safe from harm, Karmacoma, Unfinished Sympathy, Teardrop, my only regret, and I knew it before the show, its that they have not played Eurochild. The show? Massive.

If my father would still be alive, he would have stand for that: they wrote that the former President, responsible for many deaths and all the future collapse of the country, thief of the Revolution from 1989, is dead! My father went to heaven half a month ago with this huge grudge against him, calling him pig every time he saw his name or face, just as my grandfather was calling Ceausescu. So, I've learned from that, all politicians be aware now, instead of eating my liver out I will show you the tactics of Genghis-Khan.

Ceiling. Cut-off. Ripper.
All written in Romanian on the screens where many logos and companies have been listed afterwards. People wondering why? Beyond Petroleum was the final answer, so pick up your own hatchet and fight the power! Wake up from this stupid fantasies of a "design and image based world" where children are dying of hunger and holocausts and the pasts are revived to hide actual genocides, politically correct called blockades. It is all about the money, but be aware now, DiMi will destroy all your finances, concept or form! So, count your days, your paper empire will burst up in flames so high that Gods will feel the heat to their toes!
Cause this is Massive Attack, live and direct from Bucharest, Romania!


Andrei Ioan Dimulescu, the son of Nicolae and Adia

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu