marți, 29 iunie 2010

Hidden like a crocodile in shallow waters


Japanese Rose



I hated the concept of blogging and this must be the strangest thing coming from me. Besides music, writing should be my second life, according also to me :) And I didn't even count the secret lives. Yet.

But it seems that blogging is good. At least I can say I did write something today. Everyday. This is maybe what I hate about blogging. The fact that I have to write everyday. Otherwise people will say that the blog is lazy and lame. As if they know better. I guess this laziness was my reason not to write day by day. So, I will upload my stupid thoughts on a regular basis. I will try, at least. Funny thing, I used to say that blogs are only for housewives who are looking for new food recipes. So, even without a subject, I will write. I am supposed to be professional, as you told me :)

Well, maybe I lied when I was mentioning the lack of a subject today. The important thing is that you were having a laugh. And, maybe, you had this grin, almost imperceptible when you saw this flower. I know the thing about flowers, but I cannot help it. This rose is for you, cause is Japanese. And you know where it comes from.
Repetition, as you told me. I knooowwwwww! And this is our joke, take my word for it.
So, I must repeat myself...

I wish I can write to you this universe of feelings that I am having all the time for you.
I wish I can tell you this universe of feelings that I am having all the time for you.
I wish I can make you feel by my side this universe of feelings that I am having all the time for you.
I wish you believe me, at least once in a while.
I wish it doesn't hurt so much when I do remember certain days and nights.
I wish you can feel my true heartbeat.
I wish you remember that time that you told me: "All I wanted was you".
I wish we can erase some pages.
I wish you do not hide so much from me.
I wish to be closer to you these days.
I wish I can stay young. But with you.
I wish you accept this rose.
I wish you hold me tight in the darkest hour of the night. And in the early morning :)
I wish you know that this is not ending. Ever.

People cheering all the time around me.

But how can I sleep with your voice in my head? :)))

This is the song for the Japanese Rose today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSSFqnCiFas

B from The Snake, The Crocodile, The Slobber, The Rat, The Crook...





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu